Energy and the Architectural Fenestration Industry
Earn 1 AIA LU.
This course is designed to show how to improve energy efficiency by utilizing thermally broken framing materials, multi-layer glazing, coatings, and other energy-saving opportunities.
- Understand the types of energy loss in fenestration applications in commercial construction
- Identify the impact of fenestration on energy loss
- Understand how to minimize energy loss/ improve thermal efficiency
- Review design considerations for fenestration
- Understand growing fenestration trends
Architectural Engineering Manager
Hydro Extrusion North America
The Architect's Newspaper