The Seven Pillars of Highly Successful Architecture Firms
- Sponsor: BQE Software
- Credits: 1 AIA LU
- Format: One Video Segment
Culled from experiences working with more than 3,000 AE firms over 25 years, this session will examine the seven common denominators of every successful firm. Success comes in many flavors.
For some, it’s money; for others, it is peer recognition, awards, or fame; for most of us, it’s having access to challenging or exciting projects. Regardless of how you measure success, by adopting these Seven Pillars you will create the framework from which you and every member of your firm can achieve their professional goals.
Note: Certificates of Completion will be emailed in a PDF format for your records right away. Please allow for up to 3 to 4 weeks to receive AIA credit for the course.
- Apply your AE talents to your business and turn your firm into the most exciting project of your career.
- Integrate your people, processes, and tools to create the perfect triangle
- Create and manifest your business and strategic plan
- List the three essential qualities which turn individuals into leaders