The DEFs of Roller Shade Fabric
- Sponsor: Hunter Douglas Architectural
- Credits: 1 AIA HSW LU
- Format: One Video Segment
This course gives designers and architects a refresher on the ABCs of roller shade fabric before moving into the DEFs; Design considerations, Enhancing acoustical performance, and finally, Fenestration, as each relates to roller shade fabric.
Note: Certificates of Completion will be emailed in a PDF format for your records right away. Please allow for up to 3 to 4 weeks to receive AIA credit for the course.
- Understand the basics (or ABCs) of roller shade fabric
- Understand fenestration and how it influences the overall performance of a building
- Understand acoustics and how to enhance its performance using roller shade fabric
- Design considerations – discover the different types of applications using shade fabric that support acoustical design intent