Specifying Exterior and Specialty Roller Shades
- Sponsor: Hunter Douglas Architectural
- Credits: 1 AIA HSW LU
- Format: One Video Segment
This course outlines the key considerations for specifying exterior and specialty roller shade systems, including how a building’s structure impacts shade choice and the importance of material selection.
Note: Certificates of Completion will be emailed in a PDF format for your records right away. Please allow for up to 3 to 4 weeks to receive AIA credit for the course.
- Understand the Benefits of Using Exterior Roller Shades
- Identify Key Considerations for Specifying Exterior Roller Systems
- Identify Key Considerations for Specifying Interior Specialty Shades
- Understand how a Building’s Structure Impacts Interior Shade Selection
- Understand the Importance of Material Selection on the Interior and Exterio