BACK TO ONLINE COURSES
Revolutionizing Construction Workflows with Autodesk Build
- Sponsor: Microsol Resources
- Credits: 1 AIA LU
- Format: One Video Segment
Today, collaboration and access to information from anywhere and at any time are critical to successful project management. Collaboration drives decisions and delivers insights, reports, and predictive dashboards, driving better decisions.
Join Joseph Freund and Jim Stephen of Microsol Resources as they discuss how you can improve construction management and empower all builders with connected teams, workflows, and data.
Note: Certificates of Completion will be emailed in a PDF format for your records right away. Please allow for up to 3 to 4 weeks to receive AIA credit for the course.
- Create and manage project-related activities (Issues, RFIs, Submittals, etc.) in a centralized location via the modules available in Autodesk Build.
- Leverage automation and machine learning by uploading sheets to a project, which automatically generates hyperlinks from sheet numbers and callouts.
- Attach photos taken on-site to issues, RFIs, submittals, markups, etc., and identify the location in the Revit model where photos were taken, allowing users to share relevant information with project members seamlessly.
- Build custom forms that can be used as punch lists, safety checks, etc. which users in the field can complete with the PlanGrid mobile app.