Proactive Proposals: How to Win When You’re Behind
- Sponsor: OpenAsset
- Credits: 1 AIA LU
- Format: One Video Segment
We’ve all heard the conventional wisdom that if an RFP hits the street and you didn’t know it was coming, you’ve already lost. This statement is probably true if you’re writing a reactive proposal. The secret to winning when you’re “behind” on the RFP process is to write a proactive proposal.
Where reactive proposals are vague and rely heavily on boilerplate, proactive proposals keep the “why” – the client motivation – in mind and weave it across every section of your response. In this webinar, Rachelle Ray, AEC Proposal Management Consultant, will teach participants simple strategies to transform their proposals into impactful and persuasive marketing masterpieces.
Note: Certificates of Completion will be emailed in a PDF format for your records right away. Please allow for up to 3 to 4 weeks to receive AIA credit for the course.
- Learn the difference between proactive and reactive proposal writing and how to apply it to your business.
- Learn how to identify client motivations after the RFP has been released and use them to write engaging, winning proposals.
- Learn actionable proposal communication tricks to transform reactive proposal writing into confident messaging.
- Learn strategies to transform your proposals into persuasive marketing masterpieces.