Prefabricating Architectural Elegance
- Sponsor: STO
- Credits: 1 AIA HSW LU
- Format: One Video Segment
This presentation uses a case history approach to provide an in-depth look at the benefits prefabricated exterior walls bring to construction projects. Effects on aesthetics, constructability, schedule, cost, and design practices are covered. This presentation also outlines how construction teams can optimize job site safety and minimize on-site construction waste using prefabricated exterior walls.
Note: Certificates of Completion will be emailed in a PDF format for your records right away. Please allow for up to 3 to 4 weeks to receive AIA credit for the course.
- The aesthetic versatility of prefabricated exterior walls
- Factors that favor use of prefabricated exterior walls
- How and why projects are often redesigned to incorporate exterior wall prefabrication
- The benefits of exterior wall design assistance in Schematic Design (SD) and Design Development (DD) project stages