Intelligent Window and Vent Automation Technology for Natural Ventilation
- Sponsor: WindowMaster
- Credits: 1 AIA HSW LU
- Format: One Video Segment
An automated window/vent façade can provide a wide range of benefits to a building design, such as, ADA compliance and integration with a fire life safety system for smoke exhaust, but here we will specifically be discussing the application of using the automated façade to provide a natural/hybrid ventilation system.
Are you ready to bring fresh air into your building project, in an intelligently controlled manner? Participate here to understand key benefits, design guidelines, technology required and how to show the system in your project documents.
Note: Certificates of Completion will be emailed in a PDF format for your records right away. Please allow for up to 3 to 4 weeks to receive AIA credit for the course.
- Recall health, wellness and energy saving benefits when applying an automated natural /hybrid ventilation system through intelligent window controls in a building project.
- Describe automated natural ventilation design guidelines when using intelligent window/vent controls systems in a building project.
- Illustrate intelligent automated window/vent controls technology currently available in the market that is required to incorporate a natural/hybrid ventilation system.
- Outline key points to include in your specification, floor plans and building elevation drawings sets to ensure smooth collaboration between all stakeholders involved with the automated window/vent control system and natural ventilation design.