BACK TO ONLINE COURSES
Insulated Metal Panels: All-In-One Air and Water Barrier
- Sponsor: Metal Construction Association
- Credits: 1 AIA HSW LU
- Format: One Video Segment
Ideal for both retrofits and new construction as an all-in-one air and water barrier with continuous insulation, roof and wall insulated metal panels deliver a plethora of performance, erection, durability, and aesthetic benefits.
Note: Certificates of Completion will be emailed in a PDF format for your records right away. Please allow for up to 3 to 4 weeks to receive AIA credit for the course.
- Identify the role of prefabricated insulated metal panels (IMPs) as all-in-one water and air barrier enclosure with continuous insulation.
- Compare the construction benefits that IMPs deliver via a more simplified, cost-effective, and time-efficient erection process in addition to enhanced safety and less required manpower in the field.
- Describe the key full building enclosure, structural, and fire-performance attributes of IMPs.
- Explore the versatility and performance attributes of IMPs for retrofits and recladding.