Fibre Cement Architectural Facade Materials
- Sponsor: STO
- Credits: 1 AIA HSW LU
- Format: One Video Segment
The presentation provides detailed information on fibre cement facade materials available and how they can be specified / designed to meet the needs of various project types.
Note: Certificates of Completion will be emailed in a PDF format for your records right away. Please allow for up to 3 to 4 weeks to receive AIA credit for the course.
- Understand what through-colored fibre cement cladding materials are, their most important characteristics, and how they can benefit the health of the building.
- Understand the material application, fastening techniques, and function of the cladding.
- Understand the history of fibre cement and architectural facades with fibre cement materials.
- Understand the general design possibilities with through-colored fibre cement facade materials in ventilated rainscreen applications.