Energy and the Architectural Fenestration Industry
- Sponsor: Hydro
- Credits: 1 AIA LU
- Format: One Video Segment
This course is designed to show the advantages of aluminum extrusion use in many architectural designs, from curtainwall to windows and doors, as well as railings and walkway covers, and will inspire limitless design opportunities for architects and engineers.
Note: Certificates of Completion will be emailed in a PDF format for your records right away. Please allow for up to 3 to 4 weeks to receive AIA credit for the course.
- The versatility of aluminum in fenestration applications
- The strengths of aluminum in the selection of fenestration products
- Aluminum’s “green” characteristics
- Why aluminum offers design and performance advantage