Cash is King: Managing Cash Flow for Growth and Profit
- Sponsor: BQE Software
- Credits: 1 AIA LU
- Format: One Video Segment
The average days to collect cash in the AEC industry is between 60 to 120 days. In this training, we will examine the complete project lifecycle to understand how cashflow can be increased or decreased.
Participants will gain valuable tips to improve cashflow by improving timesheet practices, reducing the billing cycle, and improving client relationships and collection practices.
Note: Certificates of Completion will be emailed in a PDF format for your records right away. Please allow for up to 3 to 4 weeks to receive AIA credit for the course.
- Summarize how cashflow is held up in a typical A&E firm
- Reduce the days from work to cash
- Develop new best practices that will have an impact on cashflow right away
- Improve timesheet and invoicing practices