« BACK TO ONLINE COURSES
Window Films For Architectural Applications
- Sponsor: Eastman Chemical - Performance Films Division
- Credits: 1 LU / HSW
- Format: Four Video Segments
Window films can help enhance occupant comfort, energy efficiency, aesthetics, design, safety, and security. This presentation reviews these benefits and more, and also covers a product line overview, installation examples, and recent innovations in low-e window films. The pace of the presentation is kept brisk and fresh with case studies and real world applications. Take this CEU course to learn how window films can upgrade the glass on your next project.
Note: Certificates of Completion will be emailed in a PDF format for your records. Please allow for up to 3 to 4 week to receive your certificate.
- Understand how to specify solar control window films to improve occupant comfort and a building’s energy efficiency.
- Learn about safety and security window film applications for fragment retention of glass.
- Discover the affordable use of decorative films for designing, branding, and providing privacy for interior glazing.
- Achieve sustainable design goals with increased knowledge of window film innovations.