« BACK TO ONLINE COURSES
Understanding Energy Code Compliance and Glass Selection by AGC Glass
- Sponsor: AGC Glass Company
- Credits: 1 LU/HSW
- Format: Four Segments
“Understanding Energy Code Compliance and Glass Selection” will cover the reasoning behind energy codes and the code adoption process, as well as code differences in the various climate regions of North America. We will discuss code compliance tools and methodology, and designing with glass to meet the requirements for energy efficient buildings.
Note: Certificates of Completion will be emailed in a PDF format for your records. Please allow for up to 3 to 4 week to receive your certificate.
- The need for energy codes and the code adoption process
- Evaluating energy code requirements for the various climate zones in North America
- Employing energy code methodologies and compliance tools to meet requirements
- Selecting glass options to achieve design intent for aesthetics and performance