BACK TO ONLINE COURSES
Simplifying Revit Sheet and View Management with IdeateApps
- Sponsor: Ideate Software
- Credits: 1 AIA LU
- Format: One Video Segment
Sign up for this informative webinar from Ideate Software. Using the collection of sheet and view tools within the IdeateApps suite of applications, we will review how to easily automate and manage Revit sheets and views. Duplicate sheets and viewports with ease while keeping views automatically aligned across sheets. Create smart naming and smart rules to automate and batch-create multiple views with ease and fidelity.
As a bonus, learn how to avoid the need to republish your documents by finding common annotation problems before you print with our newly released Ideate Annotate within the IdeateApps suite of applications. Revit Sheet and View management has never been so automated, easy, fast, and powerful.
Note: Certificates of Completion will be emailed in a PDF format for your records right away. Please allow for up to 3 to 4 weeks to receive AIA credit for the course.
- The webinar participant will learn how to bulk create new Revit Sheets and Views using intelligent rules-based methods with Ideate ViewCreator which is part of the IdeateApps suite of solutions.
- The webinar participant will learn how to easily duplicate a Revit Sheet within any Revit version from Revit 2020 to Revit 2023 using Ideate Clone. This method will give the user the option to create new viewports or swap existing viewports from an existing sheet to a new sheet while maintaining viewport alignment locations.
- Using Ideate SheetManager, the webinar participant will learn how to automatically create new Revit Sheets from existing Revit views that have not previously been placed on a Revit Sheet.
- The webinar participant will learn how to detect critical Revit Sheet annotation issues such as empty tags or 2D annotation clashes using Ideate Annotate.