« BACK TO ONLINE COURSES
Selecting Ceramic Tile for Green Building Projects
- Sponsor: Tile of Spain
- Credits: 1 LU/HSW
- Format: Distance Learning, 8 written segments with images
Today ceramic tile is being used a multitude of architectural applications that take advantage of the products unique characteristics and features. This course will review the environmental benefits of ceramic tile and how it contributes to green building standards.
Note: Certificates of Completion will be emailed in a PDF format for your records. Please allow for up to 3 to 4 week to receive your certificate.
- Understand the general environmental benefits of ceramic tile based on its applications, performance and benefits in construction
- Understand the requirements for green building standards as it’s related to ceramic tile
- Understand the technical advances and innovations in the ceramic tile industry
- Understand how the use and properties of ceramic tile can reduce resource consumption, chemical emissions including VOCs, and cleaning and maintenance needs.