BACK TO ONLINE COURSES
Putting Sustainable Design Into Practice
- Sponsor: Deltek
- Credits: 1 AIA LU
- Format: One Video Segment
Sustainability is more than just a buzzword. It is a practical part of modern design and can be leveraged in a number of realistic, impactful ways. However, with an ever-evolving ecosystem of sustainable standards and products – staying on top of best practices can seem daunting to firms of all sizes and scopes.
In this session, get expert advice from a green building consultant and explore how you can take small, actionable steps to evangelize and execute sustainable design practices in future projects.
Note: Certificates of Completion will be emailed in a PDF format for your records right away. Please allow for up to 3 to 4 weeks to receive AIA credit for the course.
- Discover best practices for incorporating sustainability into a variety of design projects.
- Understand how designing for sustainability is an opportunity to educate and advise stakeholders throughout a building project – including owners, specification writers, contracts and occupants.
- Learn best practices for utilizing product research tools, manufacturer relationships and specification content to incorporate sustainable practices into your projects.
- Define practical sustainable goals and desired outcomes unique to your team and clients.