« BACK TO ONLINE COURSES
Patterned Panels for Architectural Design
- Sponsor: Parasoleil
- Credits: 1 AIA Learning Unit (LU)
- Format: Four Video Segments
This course will study in the practical and creative use of patterned panels for shade, screening, railing, and cladding.
Note: Certificates of Completion will be emailed in a PDF format for your records. Please allow for up to 3 to 4 week to receive your certificate.
- How to select and compare patterns on a pattern map.
- How to differentiate characteristics of a pattern functionally and aesthetically and how it impacts the visual space.
- How to select the openness factor and base material that will help designers meet project objectives.
- How to apply best practices to provide privacy, camouflage, shade, or secure railings with architectural panels with patterned openings.