« BACK TO ONLINE COURSES
Intelligent Enclosure Solutions, an Introduction to Ventilated Façade Assemblies
- Sponsor: Bostik, Inc.
- Credits: 1 AIA LU
- Format: One Video Segment
This webinar will describe the components and terminology associated with ventilated facades. Learn about the major types of façade claddings and assemblies; benefits, challenges & opportunities. Explain the benefits of a ventilated façade and understand the positive contributions to our environment and architecture.
Note: Certificates of Completion will be emailed in a PDF format for your records. Please allow for up to 3 to 4 week to receive your certificate.
- Understand and explain the case for ventilated facade specifications
- Understand the components and terminology associated with ventilated facades
- Overview the major types of ventilated façade cladding assemblies and understand common problems
- Explain the benefits of a ventilated façade and understand the positive contributions to our environment, building health and job site safety