« BACK TO ONLINE COURSES
High-Performance Glazing and Impact-Resistant Frameless Windows
- Sponsor: Faour Glass Technologies
- Credits: 1 LU/HSW
- Format: Four Video Segments
“High-Performance Glazing and Impact-Resistant Frameless Windows “ will review high-performance architectural glass and glazing systems for commercial and residential applications including impact-resistant frameless systems. The course will review safety standards, building codes, applications, specifications and design trends for architectural glazing.
Note: Certificates of Completion will be emailed in a PDF format for your records. Please allow for up to 3 to 4 week to receive your certificate.
- Understand the various types of architectural glass and related performance for commercial and residential applications
- Understand commercial and residential window systems, applications, codes and performance
- Understand impact-resistant requirements and frameless window systems
- Review design trends for daylighting, sustainability and specifying high-performance glazing systems